Monday, January 09, 2012

2nd Amendment Voters Should Vote RON PAUL

2nd Amendment Voters Should Vote RON PAUL: Mitt Romney said 'I likewise support the right of law abiding citizens to be able to purchase firearms for hunting purposes and target practice and so forth. We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I support them. I won’t chip away at them. I believe they help protect us and provide for our safety, but I want our law abiding citizens likewise to have the right to purchase and use a weapon for hunting and other purposes.'

'When [Gringrich] was Speaker of the House during the latter half of the Clinton years, he never agreed to support legislation to repeal the Clinton “assault weapons ban.” He even called it a “very reasonable position.”'

Is Ron Paul really the only candidate that supports your rights to preserve your life? The article mentions Romney and Gingrich but what about the other candidates?

No comments: